- One must always practice slowly. If you learn something slowly, you forget it slowly.
- The most important thing to do is really listen.
- Every musical phrase has a purpose. It’s like talking. If you talk with a particular purpose, people listen to you, but if you just recite, it’s not as meaningful.
- I always consider myself lucky that I can actually cry listening to
- Everybody has a different kind of talent and a different timetable as to when they develop.
- Don’t play the way it goes. Play the way it is. And the way it is every time you play it, it’s slightly different. Look for something. So that’s the challenge not to be bored.
- You decide to be a musician, you have to put in the time.